Artist Alley Tables - $50
Artist tables will be a single table 30” by 6’ with two chairs. Additional space can be purchased in those increments. The fee for an Artist Table will be $50. After June 16, 2017 there will be no refund.
Terms of Contract:
This contract shall be an agreement between the 2017 Roswell GalactiCon Committee (RGC) and the undersigned Vendor for the 2017 Roswell GalactiCon according to the terms as follows:
- This completed and signed application must be received by June 19, 2017, with the balance paid in full. If not received, the $25 penalty will be applied if space is available.
- Half of fee must be received to reserve a space; the total balance is due by June 19, 2017.
- Vendor shall abide by all Rules and Regulations set forth by the RFC. The Vendor agrees to hold harmless the committee, the City of Roswell and their employees, agents and volunteers, from any damages or stolen property during the Festival.
- The Committee will notify acceptance within 15 days of receipt of application. If not accepted, the fees will be returned to applicant.
- Spaces will be assigned by the Committee according to type, availability and date of receipt.
- Vendor times: set-up begins no earlier than Wednesday, June 28, 2017, at noon and space rental runs through Saturday, July 1st at 4:00 pm. Vendor is required to stay through 4:00 pm, Saturday, July 1th. The Vendor Hall will be open to the public as follows: Friday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Vendors may clear after 6:00 pm on Saturday and by arrangement on Sunday. Any other time arrangements must be made with the Committee.